Building & Facilities Management
Care Property WA Strata Management, located in Perth, and has a dedicated team of experienced and professional building & facility managers.
Whether you are a developer, investor or resident, selecting the right building & facility manager to manage your building is vitally important.
Care Property’s building & facility managers ensure the highest standards are maintained at all times in every building we take care of.
We understand the difficulty of balancing the owner’s and developer’s demands, keeping all necessary spending within budget, and maintaining good relationships with all parties. Whether we are appointed in the early stages of a development, or when the building is established, we can ensure that all the important procedures and systems are implemented to ensure complete compliance of your building. Our team has a wealth of experience, and our service delivery is second to none.
Typical building & facility services we offer are:
- Responsibility for the day-to-day running of the building, including but not limited to liaison with the strata manager, owners, residents, visitors and contractors
- Monthly reporting
- Development and implementation of asset management strategies for the building
- Obtain quotes for annual budgets and ad hoc repairs
- Manage and coordinate repairs, maintenance and service works
- Essential safety management
- Daily inspections of the building
- Management and coordination of waste removal from the building
- Management and coordination of move-ins to and move-outs from the building
- Review, monitor and fit out works to retail, office, apartment or recreation areas